Totally awesome software for iPhone and OS X

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beercan

I'm building a new office (more on this later) and am currently at the optimistic stage where one believes anything to be possible. Before reality hits home and I find myself short of engineering talent I'm reading a lot of books for inspiration. More accurately, I'm looking at a lot of pictures, some of which happen to be in books.

One resource my wife bought me to look at was this:





It's rather good and has some interesting ideas for making funky furnishings out of, well, junk. Now one thing my new office definitely requires is a room divider. I simply can't cut awesome rockstar code whilst staring at a pile of broken synthesizers and cables, nor can I fix broken synthesizers or be inspired to write any music on them whilst staring at a pile of unfinished awesome rockstar code.

This book appears to have the perfect solution. A beer-can room divider! All I need to do now is drink 216 cans of beer.

I also like the look of the RealMac offices, which NikF posted on flickr recently. You can see the full set here.

No comments:

© 2007 Wired Up And Fired Up