Totally awesome software for iPhone and OS X

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

There's no need to look like a demick!

Right, demicks. Mark E Smith has an autobiography coming out, as it isn't a fiction book I can read it in English without breaking my new rule, good thing too I doubt I could wait for the 'traduction'.

There's some fantastic extracts from it on the (pinko commie) Guardian site

Mark is, to me, the poster child of doing things your own way. In stark contrast to many 'rock stars' he remains unphased by current trends or people's opinion of him. As a consequence his music is not necessarily easily approachable. But, like most things you have to work at, you're usually glad when you have made the effort.

For those of you who have no idea who Mark E Smith is, this video may (may) give a slight insight, but as one of the most prolific artists around (26 odd albums) around I doubt it really will. I hope you enjoy it anyway...




No comments:

© 2007 Wired Up And Fired Up